The FTT U5 Thermo Window achieves a whole window U-value of 0.94 W/m2K which delivers significant energy savings. FTT is a centre pivot window. The window has a specially designed 30% thicker sash into which the glazing unit with a U-value of 0.5 W/m2K is placed. This window is often installed in energy saving houses with extremely demanding specifications. To maximise its energy saving potential the FTT window does not have an air inlet.
• Mid pane U value 0.5W/m2k, window U value 0.94W/m2k
• Toughened glass as standard with a lifetime warranty on resistance
• Achieves class 4 air tightness (PN-EN12207)
• Easy operation handles which allow the open window to be secured in two positions
• ‘Warm’ TGI spacing frames
The glazing consists of three 4mm toughened panes and two 10mm krypton filled chambers for high energy saving and class 4 air tightness. This window is suitable for application in buildings such as passivhaus, where heat loss reduction is essential.
Frames are manufactured in FSC certified pine which is then vacuum impregnated and acrylic coated. External timber components are covered with aluminium sections that are covered with a UV and weather resistant coating.'